Sheraton San Jose Hotel sits in the heart of California's high-tech Silicon Valley. Our hotel boasts easy access to local shopping, activities and restaurants. In addition, our hotel offers 14 different San Jose meeting spaces. Our professional staff will be happy to help you plan your perfect event. From intimate events to corporate functions, we provide the tools you need to plan the perfect San Jose meeting or event. Explore all our hotel features as well as hot dates we have available for planning your San Jose wedding, meeting, or event.
At a Glance
Last Renovated: 2015
Guest Rooms: 230
Max Group Size: Contact Us
Learn more about our San Jose accommodation
Largest Meeting Space: Tivoli Ballroom- 2,112 sq. ft.
Indoor/Outdoor Meeting Space: 9,506 sq. ft.
Kay Samoly, Director of Sales
We feature small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10 - 55
- Dedicated Board Rooms with Board Table for 12 pp
- Personalized Banquet Service that anticipates your needs
- Stylish and technology equipped
- Private dining for small, intimate affairs
With over 9,506 sq. ft of meeting & event space.
- Ballroom away from main lobby with nice pre-function area
- Recently renovated Ballroom
- Menus can be tailored and customized for an exceptional event
- Our ballroom can be transformed to match any vision, no matter how unique it may be
Ideal Meeting Size: 50 - 100
- Beautiful green area for ceremonies
- Nice setting overlooking the pool for outdoor dining events
- Wedding packages available
- Ideal for banquets, weddings and other social events
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
- Levi Stadium/SAP Center
- Shoreline Amphitheater
- San Jose State University
- Things to Do in San Jose
San Jose International - 4 miles
San Francisco International - 34 miles
- Natural light in many of our event rooms
- CMP Meeting package with creative custom menus
- Newly renovated event space
- Grand Ballroom and breakouts for many size groups
- High-speed Internet access available and full audio-visual services
- 24-hour business center to make copies and print documents for a presentation
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages:
Breakfast: Plated - $14.95, Buffet - $16.95
Lunch: Plated - $23.95, Buffet- $26.50
Dinner: Plated - $34.95, Buffet- $37.95
Hotel Restaurant Options:
The Bistro Restaurant- 75 person capacity
Lazio: San Jose Happy Hour - 50 person capacity